HOME > R&D > Laboratory Introduction
Introducing corporate annex laboratory creating new values
Based on advanced technology and powerful challenging spirit
The corporate annex laboratory of NDFOS, since establishment in March 2012, has conducted many researches and developments by talented research personnel. To become the leader of this change, we will spare no efforts to new technology development based on endless passion and challenging spirit.
We are investing a tremendous amount of annual sales to R&D.
By executing and concentrating investments, we have made remarkable research performance.
By focusing on industrial tape and window film as the core research areas, we are concentrating our R&D competency. Also, we are expanding from IT mobile sector to household appliances, displays, and automobiles as part of our R&D strategy for future growth.
Complete Compensation to Excellent Research Personnel
Improved technological capacity of company through development of new high profit products and new technologies
Competitiveness of Corporate Annex Laboratory
|Holding Technology||Competitiveness||Expected Effect|
Develop technology from independent design
- Stable property in a limited development environment
- Continues to improve productivity and quality
Deal with Compactness and Miniaturization
- Improved high functional adherence
- Maintain stability in extreme environment
- Property for narrow bezel
Cushion layer design
- Independent technology that perfectly replaces PE foam
Develop shock absorption technology
- Improved material and development of property against amount of shock energy absorbed
Optimal structural design for each product
Optimized technology for required property
Design to suit requirements of high functional product
- Improvement and development for each material and required function
- Develop technology for productivity improvement
Possess facility for developing property
Possess diverse testing equipment required for developing chemicals
Establish mechanical and optical property evaluation system
Possess physical and mechanical evaluation technology
High reliability device design
Research Facility (Production Equipment) Status